The Committee at Brownhills Excelsior have made arrangements to open the Church on the following dates for Divine Services
Doors Open at 6pm for a prompt 6.30pm start
In line with Government Guidlines we will be strictly adhering to the following :
- Numbers will be limited to 25. Pre booking is essential. Message Adele on 07932906907 to reserve your seat.
- Enter the Church via the rear door from the Car Park.
- Exit the Church via the front door to the High Street
- You will be given a Socially Distanced placed chair. We would ask you not to move your chair and stay seated unless you require the toilet.
- If you do require the toilet during the Service please walk to the rear door where a Committee Member will open the doors for you.
- When the Service is over please do not stand talking inside the Church.
- Refreshments will NOT be made available. If necessary can you please provide your own water bottle. Please do NOT leave it in the Church on your Exit.
- We insist on masks being worn at all times unless you have a medical reason not to wear one. If you do forget your mask we do have masks available at a cost of 50p each.
- Finally, Sunday Services are Divine Services. We do not charge entry but ask for donations. Please donate as much as you are able. During these difficult and unsure times the Church needs all the support it can get.